News:

ยินดีต้อนรับ สู่ Pall Swiss เว็บบอร์ดตัวใหม่

Hello And Thank you

Previous topic - Next topic

Ava

Hello everyone  

Sorry for type in english cos i dont have thai keyboard and hope all friends can understand my poor english too, thanks ka.  

Im a girl from Bkk, got married with a Swiss guy and have moved to stay in Swiss (Zuerich Kontan) since the end of July 2006.  

I have no idea anyone here got feeling like me or not about feel alone and loneliness sometime.  

My husband is always cheering my mind up and on my side. It was not easy in the first period time but life must be go on.  

Its like my mom says, we have to stay in Horse' house when we married with Horse, we cant stay in Hen's House when we married with Horse. You need to be patient my daughter.  

Bangkok and Swiss life style are so different (sigh)  

I asked myself, i gave up manything in life like good job and comfortable life in Bkk, i can say i have a good husband and good life in Swiss but life here aint comfortable as in Bkk.  

I saw manything in my life have changed since i came here, i have no idea this happen only with me or with someone else here too.  

After i have found this site and spent many times read the information here i feel not alone and i feel better, it helps me a lot.  

I would like to say Paa Pall and all admins here.  

I just back from Holiday in Thailand one month on Jan and going to continue my German language course next week, i hope everything and my attitude to Switzerland country will be better day by day.  

And would be nice if i can speak German even this language is so difficult for me (or i was so lazy and ever never repeated any German exercises every times when back from school at all and i wanna speak only english and sometime got bad idea about why cant i stay in english official language country hehe opp!)  

I know manything here i have to learn more and also need to adjust myself.  

Thanks again for nice things and good informations from Paa Pall and all admins and Hope everyone is ok and take care na ka  

Ava

**กระทู้นี้เป็นกระทู้เดิมหมายเลข 0492 ห้อง openroom (เผื่อใช้ในการค้นหา)**

ศักดา

สวัสดีครับ คุณAva
 ขอเข้ามาคุยด้วยคน เพื่อหายเหงา...  
 ใช่ครับชีวิตที่กรุงเทพฯ และสวิสฯ นี่ต่างกันโดย
 สิ้นเชิง... และต้องมาเรียนภาษาที่สาม ด้วย
 เป็นกำลังใจให้ครับ พออยู่ไปนานๆ แล้ว ก็จะชิน
 กับชีวิตที่นี่ เองละครับ  

สำหรับผมคิดว่า ถ้าเหงา คุณน่าจะหา งานอดิเรก
 ที่คุณชอบทำ นะครับ หรือว่าไปเรียนเสริม(ถ้าเวลาอำนวย)
 อย่างเช่น เรียนเต้นรำ งานฝีมือต่างๆ และงานแกะสลัก
 ผักผลไม้ ประดับฝึีมือ ใว้ต้อนรับแขก หรือ รับแกะสลัก
 ตามงานต่างๆ เป็นรายได้เสริม สนุกๆ (ยึดเป็นอาชีพไม่ได้...)

Ava

Sawasdee ka Khun Sakda

Thanks for your hospility and all suggestions na ka, It was a nice of you and i appreciate too much.

At the moment i cannot speak German well and have no idea where can i find something like you just suggested to me to do.

I have tried to go fitness for Aerobic course but the trainer s there spoke German in course, they couldnt speak English and German to all members in the same time cos some members there dont understand English, I do understand but its so boring.

But pls no worry na ka, cos now i am ok, not really loneliness only bored sometime but i try to learn and adjust myself in the better way ka

I think everything will be better when i can speak German ka.

Actually i started to learn German language since i came to swiss but not connect course because i dropped to get back Bkk sometime ka.

I am going to continue my German language course next week in Migro ka.

Anyway, thanks for your kind to me (smile)

Have a great weekend na ka
 Ava

Ava

Sorry for type in English na ka. i think if i have thai keyboard it would be better, I saw English words couldnt express my feeling well or my english aint good enough (sigh)

Take care ka
 Ava

pall

สวัสดีค่ะคุณศักดา
 ขอขอบคุณมากค่ะที่เข้ามาคุยกับคุณAva
 ช่วงนี้ป้ายุ่งมากเลยค่ะต้องไปเยี่ยมลุงทุกวัน
 เมื่อคืนเดินใช้กำลังขามากไปหนอ่ยวันนี้เริ่มจะแย่จริงๆ
 ขอบคุณมากอีกครั้งนะคะ

สวัสดีค่ะคุณAva
 ตอนช่วงแรกๆคุณอาจจะยังตื่นเต้นกับความแปลกที่
 และกับสิ่งแวดล้อมจนยังไม่รู้สึกกับความว้าเหว่เท่าไรนัก
 แต่พอเวลาผ่านไปสักเล็กน้อยและแฟนคุณจะไม่ค่อยมีเวลาให้คุณ
 เเหมือนแรกๆ  คุณอาจจะรู้สึกว่าเหว่..เหงาและคิดถึงบ้าน
 คุณตอ้งรีบพยายามปรับตัวและ
 อย่างที่คุณศักดาเขียนบอกมานะค่ะ
 อย่าให้ตัวเองจมอยู่กับความเงียบเหงา
 หางานอดิเรก...เดินออกกำลังกายเพื่อให้เคยชินกับอากาศ
 เมื่อไรที่คุณปรับตัวได้ก็พยามยามเรียนภาษา
 หรือให้แฟนดูหลักสูตรของเขตที่อยู่ว่ามีการสอน
 งานอดิเรกที่คุณชอบค่าเรียนไม่แพงเลยค่ะ
 ป้ายังเรียนคอมจากเขตที่อยู่
 เรียน6ชั่วโมงได้ใบมาแผ่นหนึ่งเสียค่าเรียน60ฟรังก์
 แต่ก็หายจ้อยเลยเกิดความตัวเป็นขนเสียก่อน...
 ยอมรับค่ะว่าป้าเป็นคนท่าดีทีเหลว...
 อย่างไรก็ตามเอาใจช่วยค่ะและถ้าเหงาก็เข้ามาคุยกันอีกนะคะ
 ต่อไปป้าคงจะไม่ได้เข้ามาเขียนอะไรเพราะจะไม่อยู่บ้านแล้ว

Ava

Dear Khun Paa Pall ka

Thank you for your kind attention na ka, i know at the moment Paa Pall is so busy with manything and have to tak care Uncle too.

Paa Pall ka i been studying German language since i came here but dropped sometime to get back Bkk ka.

Im going to continue my German lan course (A2) next week ka.

I will try my best and thanks for all your suggestion na ka.

Hope Uncle get well soon and hope Paa Pall can handle everything and come back to talk to me and everyone here soon na ka

Take care ka
 Ava

แม่จิ๋วจิ้ว สยิวกิ้ว

สวัสดีค่ะ คุณ Ava

แม่จิ๋วจิ้วฯก็ไม่มีแป้นพิมพ์ไทยค่ะ  แต่ใช้วิธีเปิดเวบ Dr.Yes ( http://dryes.webvena.com/ ) ขึ้นมา  แล้วคลิกคำว่า "English" ที่ Current Language ตรงมุมซ้ายบน มันก็จะเปลี่ยนเป็นคำว่า "ไทย" คราวนี้เราก็พิมพ์ไทยได้แล้วค่ะ  แต่ต้องลองจิ้มดููทีละตัวเอาเองว่าแป้นไหนเป็นตัวอะไร  แล้วก็เอาปากกาสีเขียวแบบ permanent เขียนตัวอักษรไทยที่ปรากฏไว้บนแป้นนั้น  เสร็จแล้วกดแป้น Shift ค้างไว้แล้วไล่ดููแต่ละแป้นต่อว่าแป้นไหนเป็นตัวอะไร  แล้วใช้ปากกาสีน้ำเงินแบบ permanent เขียนไว้  ต่อมาก็กดแป้น Alt Gr ค้างไว้แล้วไล่ดููแต่ละแป้นต่อว่าแป้นไหนเป็นตัวอะไร  แล้วใช้ปากกาสีแดงแบบ permanent เขียนไว้  ที่ต้องทำแบบนี้เพราะแป้นที่แสดงไว้ด้านล่างของเวบ Dr.Yes มันไม่ตรงกับแป้นพิมพ์ที่ใชู้อยู่ค่ะ  เวบ Dr.Yes นี้มีคนใจดีเข้ามาบอกไว้ที่บ้านป้า Pall นานแล้ว  ขอโทษที่จำชื่อไม่ได้ว่าใคร  

แม่จิ๋วจิ้วฯก็เรียนภาษาเยอรมันที่มิโกรค่ะ แรกๆก็ติดอันดับ Top 3 ของห้อง ( จัดอันดับเอง 555 ) หลังๆเริ่มแย่ลงๆ ตอนนี้เกือบเป็นที่โหล่แล้วค่ะ  ศัพท์ก็จำไม่ได้แถมยังขี้เกียจอีก  ทำการบ้านบนรถไฟตอนเช้าประจำ 555   แต่ตั้งใจว่าต่อแต่นี้จะตั้งใจทบทวนบทเรียนและขยันทำการบ้านมากขึ้น  เพราะคิดค่าเรียนเป็นเงินไทยแล้วแพงมากๆ

เรื่องปรับตัว  แม่จิ๋วจิ้วฯก็มีปัญหาบ้าง  แต่ก็เข้าใจว่าการถูกเลี้ยงดููมาต่างกันก็ย่อมมีวิธีคิดที่ต่างกันบ้าง  แต่โดยรวมแล้วก็ถือว่าโอเค  เรื่องความไม่ค่อยสะดวกสบาย  อยู่ไปอยู่มาเริ่มชินค่ะ  แรกๆก็อึดอัดที่ต้องแบมือขอตังค์สามีใช้  หลังๆชิน แถมมีความสุขกับการไม่มีตังค์  เขาให้เท่าไหร่ก็ใช้เท่านั้น  เหมือนย้อนกลับไปเป็นเด็ก  ไม่ต้องรับผิดชอบอะไร  ใช้เงินเท่าที่มีอยู่  อยากได้อะไรพิเศษก็ขอเงินพิเศษ  ตอนนี้มีทำบัญชีด้วยค่ะ  ซื้อสมุด Haushaltungsbuch มาจากมิโกร เล่มสีชมพููๆ จดค่าใช้จ่ายประจำวันของบ้าน  แยกเป็นหัวข้อต่างๆ ปลายเดือนก็จะรู้ว่าใช้เงินค่าอะไรไปเท่าไหร่  ทำก่อนนอนร่วมกันกับสามีทุกคืน  แข่งกันว่า วันไหนใครใช้เงินน้อยกว่ากัน  รู้สึกดีค่ะ  เหมือนเรียนเรื่องการบริหารเงินใหม่  ตอนอยู่เมืองไทย เงินเดือนถือว่าเยอะใช้ได้ค่ะ  แต่ไม่มีเหลือเก็บ เพราะใช้เงินไม่เป็น  ไม่มีการวางแผนอนาคต  คนสวิสส่วนใหญ่เขาจะบริหารเงินกันเก่งค่ะ เพราะเขาถูกสอนกันมาแต่เด็กๆ  

ที่เมืองเล็กที่อยู่ก็มีชมรมแม่บ้านสวิสและนานาชาติ  ก็ไปร่วมกับเขา  มีเรียนทำอาหารของชาติต่างๆ มีไปดููนิทรรศการด้วยกัน  เดินเที่ยวงานวัดด้วยกัน  แลกเปลี่ยนความคิดเห็นกัน  คุยอังกฤษบ้าง  เยอรมันบ้าง ภาษามือบ้างก็ถููๆไถๆเข้าใจกันได้  สามีแม่จิ๋วจิ้วฯจะยุให้ออกจากบ้านประจำ  เขาบอกอยู่บ้านทั้งวันอารมณ์มันจะหดหู่  ได้ทำโน่นทำนี่มีสังคมของตัวเองจะได้ไม่ลืมคุณค่าของตัวเอง  สามีแม่จิ๋วจิ้วฯก็ไม่ใช่คนดีพิเศษอะไรค่ะ  แค่คนธรรมดาๆที่แม่จิ๋วจิ้วฯอยู่ด้วยแล้วสบายใจ ( อ้าว..คุยไปคุยมาไหงกลายมาเป็นชมสามีตัวเอง  จะโดนหมั่นไส้ไหมเนี่ย 555 )

Ava

Sawasdee ka

I read your message and would like to say You are so sweet jing jing ka.

Nice to know แม่จิ๋วจิ้ว ka (this name i copy from above ka) and Thanks to post the message to me ka (smile)

แม่จิ๋วจิ้ว ka, now im ok but a bit bored sometime cos not many thing to do only study German language ka.

Before i was a lazy student now i change my mind i would like to try my best here first and first thing i have to do, i should get German language ka.

Everything will be better when i can speak German ka.

Hehehe....about money, its NICE and good idea that you wrote down how you spend your money every days na ka, sound lovely ka.

Anyway, thanks for all suggestions na ka and hope you hve a great Sunday ka

Take care
 Ava

jeab

sawasdee ka khun Ava..after finished ur text ..i'm very pround of u..i dont know why? i think u r so brave...cos now i feel i can do nothing here..even just two days that i stay here...and i start to worry    
 about my poor Enlish..dont talk to German i know just the words "danke" "hoi""ciao"and"entschuldigung"...that's it..and then i look like a mute...but anyway my husband he  
 helps me very much and in everyways...yes in the other side i feel ashame that i can do nothing...
 maybe i think so much cos it's just 2 days  here na..he he...
 and my problem is ..i'm a very shy lady...and i ve so much confident...how shoul i do?

jeab

modify
 i ve no confident ka...not so much confident.....hu hu..

nongtaika

hello Eva...Welcome to Switzerland naja.I'm Tai ja. Maybe we can meet some day na but I now live in Luzern ja. I will let you know when I will go to Z?rich na. otherwise you can take a train to here.
 visit my photos here ja  http://taitini.ch.tt/

nongtaika

oh very sorry that i put ur name wrong naja Ava

nongtaika

my photos are in this website ja...sorry for the old one na! http://taitinichile.ch.tt

วี

สวัสดีคะ คุณเจี็ยบ มี อีเมล์ไหมคะอยากเป็นเพื่ินคุณคะ

Ava

Hello Everyone ka

Sawasdee ka Khun Jeab and Khun Nongtaika ka, i just  got your posts toda. thanks for all posts and sorry for late reply na ka, because i been busy with my german class ka.

**Khun Jeab** ka, You said you are a shy girl hehe i have no idea that you are shy to speak german or shy to meet people ka, but nothing wrong if you be a nice shy girl ka.

For me, i changed my attitude in the good way and at the moment i m trying to get more german language even its so difficult but i have to do ka. For me, i realised german language is important to survive with happiness life here ka.

We not stay in English official language country so, what should we do, we have no choice, so we better keep learning official language of this country then we can get more things to fulfull our happiness life here ka.

I think everything will be better when i can speak German lanugage well ka  

Winpower is important ka, lets get it na ka.

Many people can do why we can not la ka...... Cheers you up ka.

Nice to meet you kaaa (smile)

**Khun Nongtaika** ka

I have not viewed your picture site yet but i m going to view it soon ka and Very welcome ka.

Pls feel free let me know na ka whenever you got plan to come Zurich (smile)

And i would let you know ASAP when i got a plan to go Luzern ka.

Nice to meet you na ka and thanks for all nice posts ka.

hope everyone has a wonderful weekend na ka.

Ava