News:

ยินดีต้อนรับ สู่ Pall Swiss เว็บบอร์ดตัวใหม่

Visa for Australian to live in Switzerland

Previous topic - Next topic

Joy

A thai lady told me that there is a pass B visa with out married..is that true? She said you have to go through the laywer. Maybe she means fiance visa. but is there really fiance visa for switzerland? I have boyfriend who is Swiss and I got Australian Passport. We know each other for 4 years now. I would like to live with him here and find a job. Cause you can't live somewhere with out money. We both are too young to get married....is there a way? Thanks and i'm looking forward to your advise. I live in Thun now, my tourist visa is another 2 months.

**กระทู้นี้เป็นกระทู้เดิมหมายเลข 0752 ห้อง pallswiss (เผื่อใช้ในการค้นหา)**

ตุ้ม

Have you ever thought of finding a job first and ask your employer to apply for your visa (either permit A for one year, permit L that allows you to work for 120 days).  Consider the fact of your profession,  your age, working experience.  Will you accept to work part-time as an English teacher for a private school or language school?  This will enable you to qualify for a visa as you are Australian.  Another job to look for is as an English secretary for a company.   You can apply for your own papers to the Swiss Authority to save a lawyer's fees providing your future employer agrees to engage and apply for your permit and someone will be helping you with the German language on the application forms. Two months is a bit too short to work on your permit.  Good Luck