News:

ยินดีต้อนรับ สู่ Pall Swiss เว็บบอร์ดตัวใหม่

Webmaster - Welcome to our homepage

Previous topic - Next topic

Stephan

Hi to everybody! I hope you will enjoy our website! I'm sorry that the questbook isn't working but i will fix the problem soon for sure!  I hope no i'm sure you will love our homepage!

Webmaster Black_Dragon

**กระทู้นี้เป็นกระทู้เดิมหมายเลข 0003 ห้อง pallswiss (เผื่อใช้ในการค้นหา)**

Jina

Sawadde kah.... Just say hello , I'm a new member.... I'm a Thai but live in Germany. Nice to meet  you and everyone kah...

oldgirl

Hi,  
 Just come to say hi to anybody too.  Wow! this home is red, so COOL......  

To ... the webmaster,  
 Thanks a lot for making this nice homepage for us then we all will have a new home to share with Thai friends in other countries.  It's so good that we can put up the pictures here too.  I'm sure anyone will love your homepage.  
 Thanks Pa Pall and Stephan.  
 Have the great time .. anyone.

ฮั่นแน่ น้องจีน่ามาคนแรกเลย มีรูปสาวสวยมาให้ดูอีกแล้ว เอาอีกอยากดูอีกง่ะ  พี่ก็มีรูปมาโชว์เหมือนกัน รูปขบวนพยุหยาตรฯ ตอนAPEC แหะ เขียนถูกปล่าวไม่รู้  แต่สวยจริงๆ

TIDTY

Oh Phan is very handsome..
 r u available?

Jina

Hi Khun Stephan and P' Oldgirl,,,,
 ก็แอบๆมาค่ะ ไม่ได้คุยกะพี่ สาวแก่นานแล้ว สบายดีใช่ไหมคะ  บ้านแห่งความรักสีแดงนี้ ช่างเงียบเหงาจัง้ลย  หว้า...กลัวผีหลอกจังเลยค่ะ..

จีน่า

ไม่รู้ว่ารูปจะส่งผ่านรึเปล่า

จีน่า

เออไม่ผ่านก็ไม่ส่งแล้ว ไปหล่ะค่ะ

แม่ลูกสอง..........

หวัดดีจ้าแว๊บมาสเตอร์เข้ามาทักทายค่ะ..............

Ken

Hey P'Tid, I'm available voyyyyyyyyyyy.......

Webmaster

Ladies, i'm sorry but are you sure that i'm available???  

Well if you have good stories please don't hesitate and sent us this stories. We will put it in our other stories section! For the photogallery as well!!

Thanks anyway....

Dow

Danke viel mal fuer euere Homepage. Ich habe die guten Informationen fuer mich gefunden. Bitte macht weiter! Ich komme natuerlich wieder.  

Bis dann.  

(Entschuldigung, dass ich kein Englisch spreche, weil ich nicht sprechen kann.)

P' Ya

So beautiful ===>> would like to visit "Swiss Kitchen "......<>

u-ne

Hey Phan ..did u recognize me? bikini girl ..hehe  

r u avalible ? ..Z same question like (Tidty)..hehe  

See ya then  

byeee

Webmaster

Does somebody have pictures about dragons?? I'm looking for china dragons??? Please if you have nice pics, send it please.

Thanks