จดหมายเชิญ invitation letter

Previous topic - Next topic

PKtan

ถามหน่อยคับ (อีกละ) ฮิๆๆ

เพื่อนๆคนไหนมีตัวอย่างจดหมายเชิญไหมคับ คือผมจะไปหาเพื่อนที่สวิสและต้องให้เพื่อนเขียน invitation letter มาหนะคับ ด้วยความเกรงใจเพื่อนเลยต้องหาตัวอย่างจดหมาย และต้องเตรียมหลักฐานอะไรให้เพื่อนบ้าง รบกวนหน่อยนะคับ

ขอบคุณคับ

july9

[Date]

[Sponsor's name]
[Full address]

Phone Numbers:
(Work): [(xxx) xxx-xxxx]
(Home): [(xxx) xxx-xxxx]
Email: [email address] 

To:

[Visitor's name]
[Visitor's Address]

Dear [Visitors],

I invite you to visit us and spend your vacation in Switzerland with us. We have plan to visit famous tourist places like [name of tourist places to visit]. It will also be an opportunity for you to see and experience the Switzerland culture and lifestyle.

I will be taking care of your entire Switzerland tour expenses, including the round trip air fare food, housing, medical insurance and all your other personal expenses.

Herewith I am sending all the required documents for getting the necessary tourist visa from the Swiss Consulate

Sincerely,

[Sponsor's signature]

[Sponsor's name]

july9

หรือ

August 6th, 2011

Johnny Depp,
123 Street Name, Apt 2
city, Postal Code
Switzerland
+Tel (in Switzerlanad)

To Whom It May Concern:

Application for Visitor visa: Somchai Rakjingnaja ; June 09 1984; Passprt No: Z762259

I am writing to confirm I wish to invite Somchai Rakjingnaja  to visit me in City, Switzerland for 4 weeks in order to have a short holiday. I hope he will be able to come on 02nd of October 2011.

I am an Swiss and Electrical Engineer Working at ABCcompany in Bern. I will be on vacation at that time.

I am able to accommodate him for the duration of his stay in Switzerlan. Please find attached evidence of my accommodation.

I have enclosed the following documents:
• Copy of passport
• Tenancy agreement

Should you require any additional information please do not hesitate to contact me.

Your faithfully

Johnny Depp

july9

ต้องเตรียมอะไรบ้าง ก็หาดูได้จากกระทู้วีซ่าvisitor ด้านบนๆ มีหลายกระทู้อยู่ค่ะ เช่น http://www.pallswiss.com/boards/index.php/topic,2730.0.html หรือเข้าเว็บสถานทูตสวิสก็ได้ http://www.eda.admin.ch/etc/medialib/downloads/edactr/tha.Par.0371.File.tmp/visa%20visitor%20(e)%20Schengen%20.pdf