News:

ยินดีต้อนรับ สู่ Pall Swiss เว็บบอร์ดตัวใหม่

Any Thai friends live near Buchs

Previous topic - Next topic

Nantaree

sawasdee ka,
I stay in Liechtenstein until 14th of October.
I would like to know thai friends who lives in Buchs,
Haag or in Liechtenstein... ;D...hehe..lonely nit noi
It would be fun to have thai friends to ride a bicycle with ;)
Nan

Jojo

สวัสดีคุณแนน

สนุกมั๊ย  ทนเหงา ๆ ไปก่อน ปั่นจักรยานมันไปเรื่อย ๆ แล้วอย่าลืมมองสองข้างทางด้วย อาจจะได้เจอเพื่อนคนไทย... ;D
อย่าหยุดที่จะเดินหาโอกาส

Lack

Hi Khun Nan

Where I live is 15 minutes far from Zurich town, sorry it is not St. Gallen or Glarus or Liechtensein. Everywhere I been in Swiss always meet Thai or Asian but I dont have many Thai friend here. If you want to make a trip to Zurich town or Rapperswil, I can be your guide. I love Rapperswil, castle and rose garden, been there many many time. I will stay here about 1 year then back to Thailand to finish my study at Thammasat, also not much to do here, some lonely too.  :)

Nantaree

sawasdee ka Kun Jojo,
sanuk ka and lonely nit noi. It would be nice if I can have thai friends can talk and ride a bicycle together...hehe

Kun Lack...I have passed Rapperswil ka but I didn't stop there.
You live a bit far from me. I have to wait for boyfreind off then can see you..sad...anyway thanks for your kind.

Nan

Lack

Wellcome kha khun Nan. I always travel by my own because my bf have 2 days off. I dont want to waste the time with sitting in front of TV and let the summer gone. If FCB play in Liechtensein again, I will there kha. But kind of difficult for this year because they played already in June. Enjoy na kha.  :)