รบกวนเรื่องที่พักที่ Basel ด้วยค่ะ (NEED HELP)

Previous topic - Next topic

Kasemsri

ดีใจด้วยนะคะพี่ maddog (ตกลงเอาชื่อนี้จริงเหรอคะเนี่ย  ;D)
แสดงว่าเราจะได้ไปอยู่ใกล้ๆกันใช่มั้นคะ ดีจังเลย
แป้งจะเดินทางวันอังคารนี้แล้วล่ะค่ะ
แล้วไว้เจอกันนะคะ เมล์มาคุยก็ได้ค่ะ

tom of thailand

D kub khun maddog,
how nice u can find a place to stay.
asked all thai friends and some farang friends also that thai woman who wants a joiner.they all siad sorry its difficult..but u can find 555..great
the add. is not far from me abt 5 mins walk nakub and not too far from Uni u can walk BUT in winter its not funny to walk even 5 mins out door.
this street is about 2 bus lines walk abt 5 mins too
i'm not sure do u have to pay deposit or not bcoz u will stay quite long time, before move in READ the contact abt the room rent carfully .
i dont know u can speak german or not if not sure ask yr prof. if the contact in german..95% document here are in german NO english accepted bank or some companies.
its a bit difficult for us my german also not good
i just visited my friend he stay at no.56 same street from yr new room in basel.
i dont know u were studied in cold countries or not bcoz u will arrive in november prepare yrself nakub for winter.
we can meet if u want i will tell u where to shopping and to eat cheap. my mob. 076 331 2510

tom of thailand

i forgot to ask something  ;D the price 530fr. is the net price all included everything??

Maddog

สวัสดีค่ะคุณ Tom of Thailand ขอบคุณสำหรับความห่วงไงนะคะ
ความสำเร็จในการหาที่พักได้ต้องยกความดีให้กับน้องแป้ง  เพราะทีแรกไม่ได้คิดถึงที่พักที่ University Hospital Basel เลยค่ะพอเราเมลล์ใบสมัครไปเขากับตอบกลับทันทีแม้จะไม่ได้ห้องที่ต้องการ  ก็ถือว่าโชคดีเขาบอกว่าเดือนธันวาคมห้องเต็มหมดแต่เขาก็จะให้เป็น waiting list เอาไว้ เราก็กังวลกลัวจะไม่มีที่อยู่ในช่วงนั้นเลยพยายามหา hostel ที่ไม่แพงมากแล้วก็อยู่ไม่ไกลจากที่เดิมเพราะต้องย้ายของไปมาเลยได้ที่ B&B Mittlere Strasse (hxxp: ch-basel. concentrator. net/tosc2/tosc/show_ServiceProvider. asp?RG=IT&ID=82001585&SPTyp=1) ราคาพอรับได้(แม้ว่าจะแพงมากอยู่) แล้วยังต้องอยู่คนเดียวในช่วงปีใหม่อีกท่าทางจะสาหัสแน่ในเดือนธันวาคม

ค่าเช่าเป็นลักษณะ advance payment โดยจ่ายเป็นเงินสดในวันที่ไปถึง ไม่ต้องมีมัดจำแต่ให้จ่ายล่วงหน้าหนึ่งเดือนค่ะ ราคา 530 CHF รวมค่าใช้จ่ายของ bed linen,the costs for heating, electricity and water, cleaning of corridors, stairways and common rooms

เราไม่มีความรู้เรื่องภาษาเยอรมันเลย คงต้องเตรียมเอา talking dic:Eng-Ger ไป แต่โชคดีที่การเรียนในมหาวิทยาลัยเป็นภาษาอังกฤษ
คงต้องมีเรื่องรบกวน คุณ Tom of Thailand อีกมากมายเรื่องการเตรียมตัว เช่น ต้องเตรียม เครื่องแปลงไฟไปด้วยหรือเปล่าเพราะที่นั่นใช้ไฟ 230 V แต่เมืองไทยใช้ 220 V เพราะคิดว่าจะเอาหม้อหุงข้าวไปด้วยอ่ะค่ะหรือว่าไปซื้อที่โน่นก็มี

Maddog in Salaya

Maddog

สวัสดีค่ะน้องแป้ง

หวังว่าเราคงได้เจอกันที่ Basel นะคะ พี่ add E-mail ของแป้งเอาไว้แล้ว ที่พักไม่น่าจะไกลกันมาก ถ้าอยากให้พี่เอาของอะไรจากเมืองไทยไปให้ในเดือนพฤศจิกายน บอกมาได้นะคะ  เดินทางปลอดภัยค่ะ

Maddog in Salaya

Kasemsri

dear P Maddog and everybody

I am already in Basel right now. It is very quiet city, veryyyyyyyy quiettttttt.(sometimes I feel like living in the library  :-X) but any other things is fine right now (so far so good). Most people here (in the hospital and in the laboratory) is very nice to me.

The important problem is the Deutsch, in here everything is Deutsch. 5555 (I have no idea I will love English this much) and the other problem of mine is I cannot connect to the internet from the hostel (I think it is the same in P' Maddog hostel naka) so I feel a little bit lonely sometimes, and many plans that I prepared from Thailand have to be cancelled such as Skype programme or watching TV via the internet  :-[ but anyway, it will be better and I do not stop trying to fond the way to connect the internet from my hostel ;D Would anybody has some suggestion?

so that's all I will tell you for now. please tell me when you came here and we will be meet and talk (MOUTH) together.

Good luck naka

PS I saw your name which has Salaya --> I graduated from Mahidol University too, may be we will talk in detail later ::)