News:

ยินดีต้อนรับ สู่ Pall Swiss เว็บบอร์ดตัวใหม่

what is a good bank in thailand ?

Previous topic - Next topic

smilegirl St Gallen

what is a good bank in thailand?

**กระทู้นี้เป็นกระทู้เดิมหมายเลข 0932 ห้อง pallswiss (เผื่อใช้ในการค้นหา)**

jeep

i use bangkok bank.i never have any problem .

smilegirl St.Gallen

thank you, I have bangkok bank too but when I send money swisszerland to thailand by online , bangkok bank free for 200 baht many time. I don't know why ,,and what is a good bank in swiss ,, Im very new in swiszerland I was  here about 2 weeks,, please give me information,, my computer can't type thai,, sorry for that.. I read in net from pallswiss ,, thank you alots to find this wab

smilegirl,St Gallen

Saswatdee kar  every body,, my english can't type thai, and my english weak too, Im very news in Swiszerland I was here 2 weeks ago.. I have many thing to ask,,,, if we have visit visa I want to have bank acout in swiss I can have or not??

smilegirl,St Gallen.

when I go back how long I can ask visa agian? I read from this wab some people told me after 3 months I can ask visa again but some I talk just after you go back and can ask agian ,, what is right?

smilegirl,St Gallen

Saswastdee Khun Pall,, this wab very good and give me alots of imformation about swiszerland. and many people very prolife of this wab.. thank you.........

if I want to learn german in  swiszerland  or in thailand  better,, ? where is cheaper too?  where is better too, I have visa for 3 months.

อ้อม

About application for a visa for coming back to swiss again. I have ever faced this problem before , some people said you must wait for 3 months some said no need ..so I can tell you about this bcoz I just faced this problem in last month. You don't have to wait for 3 months if you are holding a tourist visa or a visitor visa and at the previous time in swiss you didn't stay longer than 6 months so you can apply for a tourist or a visitor again as you wish.. For me I stayed in swiss for 1 month 20 days and after I came to thailand in next 2 months I have applied for a visitor visa again and it was done , now my visa in under process and I will get it within 1 month ..it was done !   and about learning German , Right now I'm in Chiangmai and I'm learning german also , for 30 hours I pay just only 2,500 baht and it's good course ..The teacher is a professor in chiangmai university ..so it's definitely  cheaper than in Swiss , however in my opinion I think learning german in swiss would be much better than in thailand , especially about speaking ..Anyway I wish you all the best , and Good luck !!

smilegirl,St Gallen

thank you so much for information, ohh what is a name of school for learn german in Changmai?

pall

สวัสดีจ๊ะ jeep    
 สวัสดีจ๊ะอ้อม

สวัสดีค่ะคุณsmilegirl,St Gallen  
 วันนี้ไปถามธนาคาร UBS มาให้
 ข้อมูลทั้งหมดเป็นข้อมูลที่เขาบอกมา

ใครก็ตามที่อยู่ที่นี่ถ้ามีAusweis  
 สามารถเปิดkonto Bankได้
 ธนาคารต้องการAusweis เท่านั้น
 และการใส่เงินในบัญชีแล้วแต่กรณีย์
 ซึ่งอาจจะเริ่มตั้งแต่CHF500 ขึ้นไป
 ถ้าเปิดบัญชีได้แล้วสามารถทำE-Bankได้
 ธนาคารUBS
 ส่งเงินทางNetเสียค่าส่งCHF5

นี่คือข้อมูลของธนาคารUBS

แล้วมีใครเคยใช้บริการธนาคารทางเน็ตของธนาคารกรุงเทพหรือป่าวคะ อยากรู้ว่าเป็นอย่างไร มีปัญหาบ้างหรือป่าวนะคะ

อ้อม

the name of german language school in chiangmai is ..german language school ..teach by Pro. Jittinan ..Are you from chiangmai ? ..If yes it would be nice to have you as a good friend ..

ปุ้ย

เท่าที่ทราบบริการทางเน็ตของธนาคารกรุงเทพ ไม่มีปัญหาค่ะ..ปุ้ยใช้ทุกครั้งที่ส่งเงินให้น้อง..ปลอดภัยและถึงเร็วด้วยจ้า..

jeep

สวัสดีค่ะ คุณอ้อม จิ๊บก็เป็นคนเชียงใหม่เหมือนกันค่ะ ตอนนี้จิ๊บเรียนภาษาฝรั่งเศสอยู่ที่ปารีสค่ะ เพราะว่าเอาไปเทียบเรียนที่มหาวิทยาลัยสวิสได้ อยู่ที่นี่ไม่ค่อยมีเพื่อนเลยค่ะ ดีใจที่ได้มาเจอเวบนี้แล้วก็ได้เม้าส์กับเพื่อน ๆ พี่ๆ คนไทยหัวอกเดียวกัน

jeep

คุณ smille girl .www.puttipan.comมี program ภาษาไทยใช้ฟรีค่ะ

smilegirl,St Gallen

ขอบคุณมาก นะค่ะ สำหรับความกรุณา
 ตอนนี้หาวิธีพิมพ์ไทยได้แล้วค่ะ.แต่ต้องเขี่ยนใส่แป้นนะถึงจำได้
 ขอบคุณสำหรับทุกคำตอบค่ะ.อ้อม คุณป้าพอน. เราอายุ 27 ปี เราอยู่นนทบุรีจ๊า. เราอยากเรียนภาษาเยอรมันมาก.อยู่ทีนีเราเหมือนใบ้กินนะ แต่เราอยากเรียนที่ไทยมากกว่าเพราะเราพูดไม่ได้แม้แต่คำเดี่ยว.ขอบคุณ อย่างเดี่ยวจ้า.เราอุสาหเรียนภาษาอังกฤษนะ แต่กันไม่เคยมี คนอังกฤษมาชอบเราเลยยย. เราต้องไปเรียนภาษาเยอรมันอีกเป็นปีถึงจะพูดได้.ตอนนี้กลุ้มมาก.